1) 1598 - Henry IV of France issues the Edict of Nantes, allowing freedom of religion to the Huguenots.
2) 1902 - James C. Penney opens his first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
3) 1997 - Tiger Woods becomes the youngest golfer to win golf's Masters Tournament.
1) 1825 - Thomas D'Arcy McGee, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1868)
2) 1866 - Butch Cassidy, American outlaw (d. 1908)
1) 1695 - Jean de la Fontaine, French author (b. 1621)
Yeah me! Ok so the answer for yesterday was Seinfeld: Jerry and Elaine. Here are the scores (I took your points away already for this week, Melissa...to save me time and mathmatical effort later...):
So here is the new quote:
C1: Just remember your name is Neil Connery…get on the plane
Good luck all! Just one exam left!! Thinking super happy thoughts...although still sick of studying...;)