1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE."
Maybe? Hahaha....not in a long time
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
Yup, I don't remember them well, but we do have a Pound Puppies blanket.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair"
Yes...yes I can, as long as it's on. I can't just sing it on demand.
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
I didn't do it myself, but I totally remember other people doing that!
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
Oh my word. Yeah, sad as that may be.
6. You owned those lil Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
Of course. Strawberry Shortcake was great!
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer
lol...I'm having some serious déja vu right now and I'm only on number 8!
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."
OF course! Fraggle Rock rocked.
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
I always wanted them...but I wasn't much for bike riding so I suppose they wouldn't have done me much good.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
I don't know about the whole thing...
12. When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons
Yeah! Whatever happened to those? The good stuff has just disappeared! Not that I have tv anymore to really know...but the good stuff was long gone when I had tv 5 or so years ago
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
All the time. Good times!
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
What an amazing movie! I don't know if I saw it in theatres or not...but definitely when it first came out
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
Not particularly...I don't remember that at all...
16. You made your Mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
No, but I did tie my shirt in a know...
17. You played the game "MASH"
Ummm...I don't think so...
18. You wore Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it.
lol...I don't think I ever had one myself
19. L.A. Gear.
lol...I remember that... I wasn't as into it as most people though
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten.
I don't think so, but I remember JEM
21. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all the Ramona books.
Ramona I remember. It was some good stuff. I don't think I ever read the fourth grade nothing stuff
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF".
23. You wanted to be a Goonie..
Not that I recall.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
Totally. All the time.
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
Yup. Why did he do this to himself?
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
I never wondered, I just accepted. La la la la la la, la la la la la laaa
27. You took Lunch Pails to school.
Good times. It was all about Barbie!
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
Slap bracelets were amazing! I loved them! But I can understand why there were band I suppose
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
30. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
Not my favourite , but I knew they were out there
32. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up.
Totally! i kept waiting and waiting...
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
Ah the naivity of youth...
34. You ever owned a pair of jelly shoes.
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up".
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
Umm...I remember having roller skates if that's what that means...we never had a roller rink
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
I never got injured, I loved the Slip and Slide!
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
lol...ah, my youth
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's.
41. You've gone through this list occasionally saying "Totally awesome"
Umm...not together...ocasionally one or the other seperately...
42. You remember Popples.
Oooooooooooh my word! I still have some of those things!
43. "Don't worry, be happy".
lol...a great song!
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
Not myself...but it was pretty popular...
45. You wore socks scrunched down.
I prefered them pulled up but I did scrunch them so I could be "cool", follower that I am
46. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK"
47. You remember boom boxes Vs. CD players.
I totally do.
48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
I haven't seen them, but that's fine with me...
49. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"
Of course! I miss Care Bears so much!
50. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony Tales.
lol yeah...Rainbow Bright was amazing! My Little Pony...ooooh, i miss my youth
51. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
I do...he made me laugh (although I didn't agree with his eating cats...)
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class.
I don't think I could have been an 80s/90s kid if I didn't! GOod times!
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi.
56. The only rapper you knew of was Vanilla Ice.
That's so true! Go ninja go ninja go!
57. Your powers combined...I am captain planet!
lol...I watched that all the time! When I had tv...
(Taken from the whole "You know you grew up in the 80's when ...)
-You solved the Rubics cube by peeling off the stickers.
I was not a cheater!
- If you played the chipmunks Christmas album all year long!
Oh yeah...a great album
-The crypt keeper really freaked you out.
-Remember reading Kool-Aid man comics
Oh my word, the memories
-You had a Kirk Cameron poster on your bedroom wall.
Um, no...but I know who he is...
-Your mother wouldn't let you have garbage pail kids.
- You wanted to be on Star Search.
- You remember Punky Brewster
- You loved Howard the duck.
- You thought that Sheera and He-Man should hook up.
Totally...didn't I already answer this?
- You know not to mix poprocks and soda.
- You ever sat on or used one knee on a skateboard.
Umm...I don't know that I ever had access to a skateboard...
- You learned oldies songs by watching Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Yeah...although I've ALWAYS been an oldies fan anyway
- You had a Glow Worm or watched the cartoon.
- You remember dancing along with the Bangles in "Walk Like An Egyptian".
Umm...I didn't dance along...
- If you remember Heathcliff the orange cat.
Of course! Good stuff
- You remember the crimp fad.
- You remember the Transformers.
- You remember the large amounts of hairspray used.
lol...I didn't use that much...actually, not any usually...but other people definitely did
- You remember those very stylish headbands.
- You remember Michael J. Fox in Family Ties and Back to the Future.
Of course! Michael J. Fox rules! He's Canadian 'n stuff
- The movies 'Bachelor Party', Dirty Dancing, and anything with Molly Ringwald.
Ummm...I've seen some stuff...Dirty Dancing and some Molly Ringwald, thanks to Sarah ;)
So there you have it. My amazing answers to some random questions...that really aren't questions, but I'm just doing what I'm told. Oh, and I'm back safe and sound from the Sault. And I don't remember if I said I bought "A Beautiful Mind" last week or the week before or something...it's a really good movie. But nothing blows up so guy's prob'ly won't like it as much. At least most of the guys I know. At the risk of sounding sexist, it's simply the truth. I'll see y'all later! Have a good day! And don't forget to vote for Socky!!