Anything new in my life? Not really. I'm kind of hungry.
Characters in The Office (I've bolded some of the ones I'll likely use most often):
Michael (Steve Carrell...I'm just telling you this because sometimes you can just tell it's him saying something)
At least I hope the ones I bolded will be the most used...I'll make a point of it...mental note.
So here are the answers for Sunday/Monday:
TV: 1. Seinfeld - Jerry, Elaine
2. MST3K - Crow
3. Friends - Ross, Rachel
4. Gilmore Girls - Emily, Lorelai
5. Psych - Juliette, Gus
1. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Trillian (Zooey Deschanel), Arthur (Martin Freeman)
2. 10 Things I Hate About You - Patrick (Heath Ledger), Kat/Katerina (Julia Stiles)
3. The Mask - Tina (cameron Diaz), Stanley (Jim Carrey)
4. National Treasure - Ben (Nicolas Cage), Abigail (Diane Kruger), Riley (Justin Bartha)
5. Bringing Up Baby - David (Cary Grant), Susan (Katharine Hepburn)*
*You may have missed that line, Hannah, because it is near-ish to the beginning and I don't remember exactly what point you started watching...
So here are the scores:
Here is the new quote:
(C2 is sticking upright pencils between his and C1's desk)
C1: You can't do that.
C2: Why not?
C1: Safety violation. I could fall and pierce an organ.